The Borneo Post SEEDS is looking to expand its team. We’re looking for individuals who are hardworking, insightful and creative, and above all, love writing.
1. ONLINE EDITORS
- Must have a passion for the English language and a nose for what’s current or trending.
- Willing to revise and edit stories to suit an online audience.
- Have some experience in social media and online media.
- Relevant degree: Journalism, Media or English language graduates will have an advantage.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Self-motivated, inquisitive and aware of what’s trending and current topics. m Must be willing to work flexible hours and under pressure of deadlines.
- Versatile and willing to write on a variety of topics assigned ie. entertainment, events, tech and gadgets, food and travel etc.
Send your applications and resumes by Oct 31, 2013 to:
Margaret Apau Features Editor
By email: [email protected]
Or Snail Mail:
The Borneo Post,
2nd Floor, Crown Towers,
No. 88 Jalan Pending, 93450 Kuching.